- ticket title
- Leaving the hospital early can double the odds of going back
- U.S. Medicare plans to track CAR-T cancer therapy outcomes
- Nektar, Bristol combo drug shows signs of tumor reduction in bladder cancer patients
- Asthma classes in school may help reduce attacks
- France suggests glyphosate exit could be even slower than planned
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment, allowing the paper to extend over sides of pan. Coat with cooking spray.
Combine sunflower seed kernels, hazelnuts, coconut, apricots, flaxseed, chia seeds, and salt in a large bowl.
Combine almond butter, coconut oil, and honey in a small saucepan over medium, and cook, stirring occasionally, until coconut oil has melted and ingredients are well combined, about 2 minutes. Pour almond-butter mixture over dry ingredients in bowl, and stir until evenly coated. Stir in egg whites until well blended. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
Bake until lightly browned and set, 18 to 20 minutes. Let bars cool completely in pan, about 45 minutes. Remove from pan, and cut into 12 bars. Store bars in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 days. Or wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in a ziplock plastic freezer bag to freeze up to 1 month.