- ticket title
- Soft bedding top cause of suffocation death for sleeping babies in U.S.
- Updated pediatric blood pressure guidelines catch more kids at risk for heart disease
- Swine fever will hurt Brazil soy exports, lift China meat sales: minister
- Voice analysis software may help diagnose PTSD in veterans
- Medicare hospital fund reserves likely to be exhausted in 2026: U.S. report
(Reuters) – Drug developer Catalent Inc has agreed to buy privately held Paragon Bioservices Inc for $ 1.2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.
An all-cash deal between the companies is expected to be announced on Monday morning, the Journal.
Reporting by Ismail Shakil in Bengaluru; Editing by Chris Reese