- ticket title
- Smokers have higher risk for multiple strokes
- Too much screen time tied to school problems even in little kids
- Missouri follows Alabama by passing restrictive abortion bill
- More U.S. mothers diagnosed with depression at childbirth
- Missouri assembly passes restrictive abortion bill, days after Alabama
SOFIA (Reuters) – Bulgaria’s food safety agency reported on Thursday an outbreak of the virulent bird flu virus H5 on a duck farm in the village of Lisets in a central region of the Balkan country.
All ducks at the farm, some 125 km (78 miles) northeast of Sofia, will be culled to prevent the spread of the disease, which was confirmed by laboratory tests, the agency said in a statement.
Reporting by Tsvetelia Tsolova; Editing by Gareth Jones